Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

playing Retail for WotLK

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kascade
Class Leader
Class Leader
Kascade

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Kascade
Race: Tauren Tauren
Class: Warrior Warrior

playing Retail for WotLK Empty
PostSubject: playing Retail for WotLK   playing Retail for WotLK Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:13 pm

Hello everyone. many of you should know me .. and if not, then you might not really know me unless you play retail with me =)

Anywho ... I just want you guys to know that I started playing retail recently with some RL friends of mine, and I would like to openly invite you all to come join me in playing.

US server: Cairne
Faction: Horde

Currently we are in a guild of mostly personal friends, and some people from raids that were thought to be worthy of joining. And I think it would be nice to keep in touch with you guys. I will be making a Death Knight once the expansion is out, thinking of sticking with Kascade (may be Nerull though) - hopefully will become a DK tank - and I currently have a lvl 40 warrior ( Cascade ) on the server that I am leveling to hit 55 until the expansion comes out so I don't have to spend the money to transfer my old main to that server.

I did jump back onto WTF and saw the guild broke up, so i just logged off shortly thereafter with nothing to do. (way lame, BTW ) .... so i might stay with retail for along while. ad i would relaly like to see some of you guys join me there ^_^ ... please let me know if you may be considering or whatnot.

that is all, hope to see you guys on Cairne!
-Kascade.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jordanmarx
Tradix
High Warlord
High Warlord
Tradix

Male
Number of posts : 20
Humor : Go with the flow
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Character sheet
Character Name: Tradix
Class: Druid Druid

PostSubject: Re: playing Retail for WotLK   playing Retail for WotLK Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:19 am

Ditto, different server though.

Server: Magtheridon - EU
Faction: Horde
Name: Blakmajik (me), Rahz (Zylopfa)

lvl 30 in 26hrs. Zylopfa is playing there with me too. should hit 70 before the end of the month. if not it will be before WotlK for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://blazingfury.forumotion.com/
Dellie

Dellie

Male
Number of posts : 204
Job/hobbies : school and WoW xP
Humor : what...?
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character sheet
Character Name: Zaragon
Race: Orcs Orcs
Class: Shaman Shaman

PostSubject: Re: playing Retail for WotLK   playing Retail for WotLK Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:24 pm

sigh...

i wanna play retail... but.. no cash flow ><
Back to top Go down
Kascade
Class Leader
Class Leader
Kascade

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Kascade
Class: Warrior Warrior

PostSubject: Re: playing Retail for WotLK   playing Retail for WotLK Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:42 am

laaame ... yeah i am in a similar boat ... but i figure that i might as well just pay for it anyway, considering i spend more than that to eat out, so now i just don't goout to eat, and its all good. ^_^ that's just how i saw it though. (now i just eat the cafeteria food for my dorm ... which isn't bad)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jordanmarx
Jurg3n1
Champion
Champion

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: playing Retail for WotLK   playing Retail for WotLK Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:14 am

Server: Moonglade, EU
Character: Jurg, human warrior lvl 43 atm 28 hours played.

See you guys around!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: playing Retail for WotLK   playing Retail for WotLK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

playing Retail for WotLK
Page 1 of 1