Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

about Blazing Fury and Eternity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paaul

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-25

about Blazing Fury and Eternity Empty
PostSubject: about Blazing Fury and Eternity   about Blazing Fury and Eternity Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:01 am

I am a member of Eternity at the moment , i was a member of Blazing fury till it "Died" and now when Amme is back which guild will be the main ? Blazing fury or Eternity? i see ppl leaving Eternity surely to Blazing fury and i on a question too , do i have to leave Eternity ? if so then could i get and invitation to Paaul and Pyylas , they are both my chars , paaul is the main , aw ant btw why i got ranked to valkrye from archangel ? Smile,
I have been a member of this guild for a long time now and wish best for this guild .
Back to top Go down
Ame
Matriarch
Matriarch
Ame

Female
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : Student. Music and WoW
Humor : :P
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Character sheet
Character Name: Amelyne
Race: Blood Elves Blood Elves
Class: Mage Mage

about Blazing Fury and Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Re: about Blazing Fury and Eternity   about Blazing Fury and Eternity Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:02 am

I've been trying to bring everyone back to Blazing Fury Smile so till you see someone from BF online stay in Eternity, then whisper one of us for a reinvite Very Happy

I'd like that xD

About the rank, i have no idea, but i'll gie you a nice rank in BF

See you there xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xaritax8

about Blazing Fury and Eternity
Page 1 of 1