Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*PENDING* DK Tank application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Höstacke

*PENDING*  DK Tank application Empty
PostSubject: *PENDING* DK Tank application   *PENDING*  DK Tank application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:52 am

Your Name: Rasmus
Nationality: Swedish
Describe yourself with 3 words: Outgoing, Crazy, happy
Character Name: Höstacken
Class: Troll
Level: 80
Professions: Inspcription & BS (low lvl on both)
Current Main and OffSpec (in case you have aquired Dual Spec): Frost tank as Main, Blood DPS as Off
Would you temporarily respec if we asked: Well yes, i'm trying out different DPS speccs right now anyhow.
Armory link: (not sure if my DPS or Tank gear is being shown there.) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=H%C3%B6stacken
Describe your raiding experience: On my Mage, wich i deleted a couple of months ago i cleared all end-game raids available atm. (naxx 25/10) (VOA 25/10) (OS 10/25)
Previous guilds: On this character, non. On my other characters, No Win Scenario, Casual Pro.
Why did you leave these guilds: ---
Are you willing to spend time on wiping to get to know new bosses: One of the fun things of raiding, atleast if you end up clearing it Very Happy
How did you hear about Blazing Fury: From Eremiel, who's in your guild.
Do you know anyone in the guild, if so who: Eremiel
Why do you wish to join the guild and what could you bring to it: I would like to gear up my Tank since he's not specially well-geared atm, (552 Def, 23.7k hp unbuffed) and since i never had any problems with tanking and keeping aggro, i think that if i get some better gear i can take a good spot as raiding tank. Aswell as that i don't mind leading raids.
From what times can you raid as in earliest and latest: It depends on working hours, but most of the time
Any specific days you are unavailable: Tuesdays and thursdays will be problematic, might be changed to mondays and wednesdays. But i would keep you guys updated about it.
Anything else you'd like to mention? Not really.
Back to top Go down
Höstacke

PostSubject: .   *PENDING*  DK Tank application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:21 am

Correction *

i now have 24.1k hp unbuffed and 557defense rating
Back to top Go down
Stream

Stream

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Character sheet
Character Name: Stream
Race: Undead Undead
Class: Warlock Warlock

PostSubject: Re: *PENDING* DK Tank application   *PENDING*  DK Tank application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:07 am

I'm just curious, why did you left those guilds/delete your Mage? Since the guild don't plan to have any future Naxx10 runs you've dinged like 2weeks ago and I believe you to gear up a bit to go 25man or Ulduar 10.

Last edited by Stream on Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iluminium
High Warlord
High Warlord
Iluminium

Male
Number of posts : 42
Humor : lol? Always happy
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Character sheet
Character Name: Iluminium
Race: Blood Elves Blood Elves
Class: Death Knight Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: *PENDING* DK Tank application   *PENDING*  DK Tank application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:09 am

No reason on why you left Casual pro and No Win Scenario?

But, yea, work on your Hp (Atleast 28k)
Work on your gear before i even consider letting you in Wink

::Offtopic: Are mentally crazy? lol! Deleting your mage? Amg Razz

::Edit:: Armory link added
Back to top Go down
Höstacke

PostSubject: .   *PENDING*  DK Tank application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:54 pm

Yeah, mostly since i stopped playing for a while, so never felt to keen to raid back then, hade a crazy time in school with the national exams, but then i felt the erge to play again Very Happy

Well sure, would you guys might consider a "social" spot atm? Since it's easier to get hc grps, Voa, OS and so on?

Hm, maybe a little retarded, but that would be all ^^ no tbh, thought i was gonna stop playing, soso.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *PENDING* DK Tank application   *PENDING*  DK Tank application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*PENDING* DK Tank application
Page 1 of 1