Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've had enough of this....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aenarion

Aenarion

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Aenarion
Race: Blood Elves Blood Elves
Class: Paladin Paladin

I've had enough of this.... Empty
PostSubject: I've had enough of this....   I've had enough of this.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 2:57 am

The moment i logged back in on this forum and i read things i do not like all the hate the anger and oh the un-censored words... remember how old you guys are and act like it know when to hold your tongue and ur judgement

I've known some of the gladios since old scion and we sorta know each others behaviour and mindset so to speak ill of one with out even being in the guild with that person is just pure slander.. about my topic before with the naga and stuff lemme clear it up

if you look at the date and how long it was then you all would know where i stood there... veritas and faenix going at it before that and hearing MGs own words bout it just led me to just post it in the forums...

i didnt do my homework and look up my sources? what am i His daddy or lawyer to be concerned all i know is they got banned and you dont get banned for just any silly thing.... (lets leave it at that)
my opinion of the matter varies before i may have been a hater today i may have some certain respect even if its one sided for the person but who's to say we humans are subjected to varying behaviour and opinion were not a series of commands in a computer that if one is changed everything is effed up..

about the beefy/kat issue i try to stay away from it cause its not my position to cast judgement and criticism cause i do not know both sides of the story... so i leave it , move on nothing to see there

as for non gladio people who register here... might i suggest a little modesty and respect to those in the guild because
What ever posts and opinions we have here you have no right to go out flaming and whining your in their turf so show some decency...its like tourists cant slap the indigenous natives for giving them culture shock... so what ever you find offensive here just let it be cause we dont want any foul language defiling this forums

i have nothing against you guys and frankly i am dissappointed with what happened today and i dont want any of these things to happen again... ban them they make a new account and start something again... really its getting old

I just got out of sickness and this is what i get.... wow

I dont want to get angry and frankly i dont want you guys to quarrel so lets leave things behind and start a new

i may have some typos so dont try to be a smartass im typing with one hand atm
Back to top Go down

I've had enough of this....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Our Past :: WoW Syndicate-
Jump to: