Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new home :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ame
Matriarch
Matriarch
Ame

Female
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : Student. Music and WoW
Humor : :P
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Character sheet
Character Name: Amelyne
Race: Blood Elves Blood Elves
Class: Mage Mage

A new home :D Empty
PostSubject: A new home :D   A new home :D Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:24 pm

Argent Wow is thee name.
Owners are Catiana and Sim ^^
GM's are Vasite, Lucy and Aen Very Happy

Beta version is still working so dont expect to be the perfect new house... yet :p
Soon, maybe the server will go public... *Sim feel free to add more details here Very Happy*
So for now it stills a secret... in special atention to the ones who backstab us :S

This is the link to make your account for now:
http://argentwow.servegame.org/register.php

And this is the link to access the argent wow forum:
http://argentwow.servegame.org/forum

Hmm details... good and bads... lets see... Razz

>> Scion has been remade Very Happy 24 members already :O 1 or 2 alts from some members maybe ;D...

*Aen you really have to fix those ranks... you cant make me to change them all again here in the forum too right <3 - put them back pls(mine too^^)*

>> Vendors are located in Silvermoon for horde (Ironforge for alliance)
Containers, Off-hand, relics/idols/totem, cloak and the old ones.

>> Lvl 80 cap... so we can keep some balence of the server

>> Hyjal custum area is almost ready (+73elites)

>> Portals in major citys and at starting area

>> hmmm thinking... well if someone knows more details go ahead and add em in a new post pls xD... feel free to question too xD

HAVE FUN!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xaritax8
ilsewitch

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: A new home :D   A new home :D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:19 am

Basically its high rate, 50x, 60ish quest I think? It's going to be VERY name oriented and VERY heavy Scarlet crusade mobs.

What we can't figure out though is what the crusade is up to. They've taken over Hyjal, and the Stormwind Vault! We're not sure of the actions, but the Stormwind Patrol said they think they've revived an ancient evil the vault was built to contain. If this is true...there might be bigger problems than we thought.

Also we heard something about an uproar at the Scarlet Bastion in the ruins of Stratholme, we're still investigating that one, but someone said they saw Mograine Himself there...

I think in the end, it will take a batallion of heros *means a large group* to take down the Ashbringer himself in his home. Naxxramus.

You will begin a very long journey to Naxxramus. A very painful and long excursion into the depths of places few have ever seen *I found some old unused instance maps*.

Will you attempt this adventure? Only a true warrior will become The Ashbringer....
Back to top Go down
shade
Champion
Champion
shade

Male
Number of posts : 200
Job/hobbies : Annoying Sweex, Music, WoW, Digital Art.
Humor : Pretty much everything goes
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadistica
Race: Undead Undead
Class: Priest Priest

PostSubject: Re: A new home :D   A new home :D Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:37 am

Well so much for that....when is the new one coming up sim ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new home :D   A new home :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new home :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Our Past :: Argent Wow-
Jump to: