Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gosh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_Kinetic
High Warlord
High Warlord
Mr_Kinetic

Male
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Kenesis
Race: Tauren Tauren
Class: Warrior Warrior

Gosh Empty
PostSubject: Gosh   Gosh Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:22 am

Why does wow bring out the worst in people, myself included?
Back to top Go down
shade
Champion
Champion
shade

Male
Number of posts : 200
Job/hobbies : Annoying Sweex, Music, WoW, Digital Art.
Humor : Pretty much everything goes
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadistica
Race: Undead Undead
Class: Priest Priest

Gosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gosh   Gosh Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:20 am

Rofl..how so ?
Back to top Go down
Aenarion

Aenarion

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Aenarion
Race: Blood Elves Blood Elves
Class: Paladin Paladin

Gosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gosh   Gosh Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:21 am

Hmmmm may bring out the worst out of a person maybe cause we come from different backgrounds... and are used to different crowds... like if I come from an all win no lose breeding.. then having to experience defeat after defeat may make me get angry and something like that....
like if i dnt get the attention or have my way then i walk out... or just stop caring

or if were not used to getting joked around on.... and not knowing when its a joke or not.. basically our reactions even myself.... the way we handle things like for example: "he said this to me.. i do this my way and not think of the consequences.... not think that hey he comes from the other side of the world...how will he take it.. "

basically its always about tolerating things apparently some people cant tolerate. not that im bashing any one.. im just explaining why we only see and tend to bring out the worst side when we play online... every time you enter your user name.... your password and character... always be prepared for a daily culture shock... and new lessons on tolerance Razz though i commend you ken for holding out despite of all the things going on... i commend people who have kept their cool aside from all the problems and struggles this game has brought upon us Very Happy

just remember this is a message to every one :that the characters you get angry about.... they are people too... they have feelings no matter how old they are.. be considerate enough.. try to hold your tongue when you are upset bout them cause they might be little kids.... Very Happy as always i have learned to respect every ones perspective and beliefs... so i dnt want to make enemies.. i play this game to make friends, unwind and maybe learn something from the other side of the world...

nonetheless...what ever we are going through now.. i know i havent been on lately to watch over and manage... but this i say to every one... we will endure this Very Happy you guys keep having fun in games.. if you want to talk to me about anything tell me...

might i remind again for the last time i am not bashing any one... i am making examples....despite all the hate the flaming and the bitching..... its just a game keep it clean and move on nothing to see here just play Very Happy

there comes a time that in life that the worst of you will come out.. its either you accept it... or learn why it is that way and try to contain and change it...

you guys have fun now and tccic Very Happy (thats take care cause i care each and every one of you)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gosh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gosh   Gosh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gosh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Our Past :: Oldest News-
Jump to: