Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wow WTF - New Chapter

Go down 
+2
beefy
Ame
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ame
Matriarch
Matriarch
Ame

Female
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : Student. Music and WoW
Humor : :P
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Character sheet
Character Name: Amelyne
Race: Blood Elves Blood Elves
Class: Mage Mage

Wow WTF - New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Wow WTF - New Chapter   Wow WTF - New Chapter Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:03 pm

New Chapter?! lol
Yea Im wrinting a new chapter in scions life...

So.. it has been some weeks/months now dellie showed me WowWtf ser.. I didnt like it too much at first but the fact is we couldnt find anything better.. stuff happened between now and then.. and now I can say our new home is tht buggy server.

We all waited for Argent to come back online, but there was no money to afford the host we needed.. after many convos, many fights, many tears.. Argent is in standby mode.

2.4patch brought many upseting bugs but we all can manage tht... the server is by far wht we're used to... but if we're a true family we can manage all the bad thing it has.

All this time we have been through a lot!! And we have got over all of the problems tht came...
So, one more time, I'm asking you all to fight, lets rebuild our family, even make it bigger. Lets bring the good old times back Very Happy

Oh and yea, guild name lol tht was how I felt in there even with dellie always around Razz

Anyway, we're looking for new and trustful members, yea cause we dont want some gear hungry kids in here!! lol And we obviously need more ppl to make guild raids... since we're not 100 anymore hhaha and this server has some scripted bosses *sad*

One last thing, I wanna thank Dellie, our great kid hehe keep up with the work, u doin great <3.
I wanna thank my Beefy ^^ for being my pillar in this new chapter, for cleaning all my tears, and for helping us rebuilding our amazing comunity >Very Happy<
And also, my mentor Aen!! Thank you. I've met all this amazing ppl thanks to you. I'll never forget tht, everything you did for me in the past... Once again I'd like to ask you to be the old Aenarion I've met in last August - this is our guild, our family, dont give up on us!!

OH and SIIMMMM, my girl thanks for everything, all the effort you have been doin for us, everything u've built for us, u're trust and your dedication are amazing Smile thank you thank you ^^ <3 u

And A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone I havent mentioned Very Happy I'll see ya guys ingame hehe

From the heart,
your "fearless leader"(;D)
Ame Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xaritax8
beefy

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: whoa   Wow WTF - New Chapter Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:36 am

thanxx:D i only wanted to add a few lil thingies,

The bugs wowwtf is experiencing are ascent(software) bugs, so all servers have them ;(

The other thingy, There was enough money for 1 or 2 months of server rent for argent but due to ehh inner strugle? or just plain fighting nothing happened or maybe something is happening now i have no clue and i dont really care, They are going to fail because they keep fighting. Trough unity comes equality anyway ihope you all join Smile as i did im not on that much anymore but its fun to have a place where you can come back and do some stuff. Its harder to get gear, its annoying at first. But after you get some gear you feel better about it, More pride i guess. Its time for scion to rule another server.....polish your shields, dust of your spellbooks, sharpen your blades, we got a server to take over, RAWR
Back to top Go down
beefy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wow WTF - New Chapter   Wow WTF - New Chapter Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:44 pm

O sorry for the doublepost but

I never seen less then 150 people online on the server, on busy hours they have 400+ users without any big lags Smile
Back to top Go down
shade
Champion
Champion
shade

Male
Number of posts : 200
Job/hobbies : Annoying Sweex, Music, WoW, Digital Art.
Humor : Pretty much everything goes
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadistica
Race: Undead Undead
Class: Priest Priest

PostSubject: Re: Wow WTF - New Chapter   Wow WTF - New Chapter Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:53 pm

Well some bosses are overscripted to be honest.

Bloodboil has this insane spell that wipes the raid and Archimonde was hard as hell ( the last time i checked)

I may not still be an active member but i'm allowed to post here Razz, anyway just call for Roxxane if you guys need any dps , can also bring along my other chars if the need may arise.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Kinetic
High Warlord
High Warlord
Mr_Kinetic

Male
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Kenesis
Race: Tauren Tauren
Class: Warrior Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Wow WTF - New Chapter   Wow WTF - New Chapter Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:28 pm

interesting....I will investigate in about 3 weeks time when I get home from Europe. BTW.. I <3 Europe. I might move here.. LOL
Back to top Go down
shade
Champion
Champion
shade

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wow WTF - New Chapter   Wow WTF - New Chapter Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:32 pm

And watch out for the donors with OverPowered gear...

Most of them are completely idiots , but unfortunately their moonfires hit for almost 4k a shot , and lets not forget about the DoT.

Unfortunately you do have some donors who ARE skilled

Thats the part where you mount up and run away.

For example there is this one druid called Optimusprime. Pro with donor gear fought this rogue from my guild called Al, who has beaten every donor i've seen him fight , save this one. Fight lasted 2 minutes and in the end Optmus won with like 80% health remaining.

And Al is probably the best rogue i've seen
Back to top Go down
Dellie

Dellie

Male
Number of posts : 204
Job/hobbies : school and WoW xP
Humor : what...?
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character sheet
Character Name: Zaragon
Race: Orcs Orcs
Class: Shaman Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Wow WTF - New Chapter   Wow WTF - New Chapter Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 2:27 pm

Ame :@ u know i dont like to be called a kid Sad

but anyway... Thanx! ;D
Back to top Go down
Ame
Matriarch
Matriarch
Ame

Female
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : Student. Music and WoW
Humor : :P
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Character sheet
Character Name: Amelyne
Race: Blood Elves Blood Elves
Class: Mage Mage

PostSubject: Re: Wow WTF - New Chapter   Wow WTF - New Chapter Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 2:50 pm

awwww want me to change it for teenager?... lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xaritax8
Dellie

Dellie

Male
Number of posts : 204
Job/hobbies : school and WoW xP
Humor : what...?
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Character sheet
Character Name: Zaragon
Race: Orcs Orcs
Class: Shaman Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Wow WTF - New Chapter   Wow WTF - New Chapter Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 2:58 pm

naah its ok:P
Back to top Go down
beefy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wow WTF - New Chapter   Wow WTF - New Chapter Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:49 am

dont worry dellie we will stop calling you kid when you loose the diapers, rawr *hugs dellie*

For the rest i dont want to crap up this post with flaming. But if your only reason at the new server is trying to harass our guild leader, trying to harass our members, trying to taunt us, trying to make fun of us, trying to cripple friendly guilds to us etc Just go away. and dont post here anymore leave us alone:) no need to be an azz ingame and then try to be a saint in here. Weird that you arent banned here tho, Thougt we had a autoban filter for backstabbers and *holes Smile
Back to top Go down
shade
Champion
Champion
shade

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wow WTF - New Chapter   Wow WTF - New Chapter Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:55 am

beefy is right, all you nasty nasty people should all stay away..

You tell em beef!!
Back to top Go down
ilsewitch

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Wow WTF - New Chapter   Wow WTF - New Chapter Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:00 am

Quote :

thanxx:D i only wanted to add a few lil thingies,

The bugs wowwtf is experiencing are ascent(software) bugs, so all servers have them ;(

The
other thingy, There was enough money for 1 or 2 months of server rent
for argent but due to ehh inner strugle? or just plain fighting nothing
happened or maybe something is happening now i have no clue and i dont
really care, They are going to fail because they keep fighting. Trough
unity comes equality anyway ihope you all join Smile
as i did im not on that much anymore but its fun to have a place where
you can come back and do some stuff.

No, there wasn't. There was no money for any server rent. The little we had is sitting in my bank acct collecting 4 cents a month interest : /

I haven't given up, not by a long shot. Seb and I are working on another project, and this time if I have to pay out of pocket for awhile I will. I dumped the backstabber and its basically down to seb and I til i can get a scripter. Please don't say things you don't know...you didn't see our paypal acct so you have no way of confirm/deny what was in it. The only one that knows is me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow WTF - New Chapter   Wow WTF - New Chapter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow WTF - New Chapter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Our Past :: Oldest News-
Jump to: