Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any high warlord+ read this plz ^^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Harkaz

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-01

Any high warlord+ read this plz ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Any high warlord+ read this plz ^^   Any high warlord+ read this plz ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:15 pm

Hey, its me Harkaz, have I been kicked out of the guild?
If so, I'm sorry for being offline for such a long time... I'm focusing 100% on music at the moment, but when our (my bands) new album's out I'll start WoW again (if I can afford it)

I would log on and say it, but I couldn't pay another month for WoW if I wanted to survive... But it'll be up soon again and I'll level up a pally... Very Happy

And if I'm kicked, will there be a chance for me to re join when I'm back?
(I can play wow even if I'm in a band, now that our lead guitarist started playing wow as well and we'll be playin on our touring bus lol)
Back to top Go down
wazza
High Warlord
High Warlord
wazza

Male
Number of posts : 71
Job/hobbies : arboriculturalist/fishing,cycling
Humor : near enough everything
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Character sheet
Character Name: Plaguefist
Race: Orcs Orcs
Class: Death Knight Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: Any high warlord+ read this plz ^^   Any high warlord+ read this plz ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:20 am

i believe you may have already been kicked due to being inactive more than 21 days without notifying an officer before hand. with regards to be invited back Ofc just whisper any officer....and next time tell us when you go inactive Razz
Back to top Go down
Furball
High Warlord
High Warlord
Furball

Male
Number of posts : 49
Job/hobbies : WoW, DDR, Screwing over the Vent server
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Furball
Race: Tauren Tauren
Class: Druid Druid

PostSubject: Re: Any high warlord+ read this plz ^^   Any high warlord+ read this plz ^^ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:52 am

Yeah if you tell us in advance we'll prevent you from getting kicked Wink but you're always welcome to come back Smile how's that album coming along?
Back to top Go down
Harkaz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Any high warlord+ read this plz ^^   Any high warlord+ read this plz ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:29 pm

thanks guys Smile yeah i was just about to tell u but my internet connection just layed off, and when i got it back the other day there was no money on the acc D;

well it's going pretty well, i was the guitarist but they wanted me to be bassist and lead singer instead... so we tried it out, wrote some songs, played a gig the 11th in front of 900 people, not our biggest but we were lucky, there was this guy Hobster that saw us and got us signed Very Happy
We're recording bass and drums, and writing more songs of course, at the moment. we've written 1 song called High On Redbull that's done and might be on youtube soon Smile but theres still 11 songs to go, and 6 of em are ready to get recorded Smile
Back to top Go down
Iluminium
High Warlord
High Warlord
Iluminium

Male
Number of posts : 42
Humor : lol? Always happy
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Character sheet
Character Name: Iluminium
Race: Blood Elves Blood Elves

PostSubject: Re: Any high warlord+ read this plz ^^   Any high warlord+ read this plz ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:17 pm

Awesome! Razz Post the link whenever its on Youtube and GL in the future whit your band Wink
Back to top Go down
Harkaz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Any high warlord+ read this plz ^^   Any high warlord+ read this plz ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:38 am

Thx Ilum Very Happy
Getting money on my acc sometime this week, my father's a murder but he can be nice sometimes lol...
And then, I'll level up my PALLY!
And change rehearse/recording times...
And I'll learn to not type too long replies in forums
I just hope I'll get a invite back!
For Emopalaa Jenkins!
Back to top Go down
Iluminium
High Warlord
High Warlord
Iluminium

Male
Number of posts : 42
Humor : lol? Always happy
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Character sheet
Character Name: Iluminium
Race: Blood Elves Blood Elves

PostSubject: Re: Any high warlord+ read this plz ^^   Any high warlord+ read this plz ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:19 pm

Haha Wink Well get your ars back ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harkaz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Any high warlord+ read this plz ^^   Any high warlord+ read this plz ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:25 pm

Yeah, heard bout that application thingy, should I make one ? xD
Btw Ilum, u know that guy we boosted in WC... he's your new biggest fan lol!
"Ey dude u know that dk i wanna meet him in denmark (dk in dk lol) can u give me his msn or something if u have it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any high warlord+ read this plz ^^   Any high warlord+ read this plz ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any high warlord+ read this plz ^^
Page 1 of 1