Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

June's Guild UPDATE - Must READ :p

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ame
Matriarch
Matriarch
Ame

Female
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : Student. Music and WoW
Humor : :P
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Character sheet
Character Name: Amelyne
Race: Blood Elves Blood Elves
Class: Mage Mage

June's Guild UPDATE - Must READ :p Empty
PostSubject: June's Guild UPDATE - Must READ :p   June's Guild UPDATE - Must READ :p Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:42 am

I've made a few changes to the calendar as some of you have noticed already, and one of them was adding OS 25 on Saturdays and move Naxx25 for Fridays (always at 19.00 Server Time).

Some other changes:

- Starting today, we'll be making 2 groups for OS10. If you wanna come just sign up on the raid planner and later by 18.50, Furball and I will check if there are 3x2 healer - 2x2 Melee DPS - 3x2 Ranged DPS - 2x2 Tanks. If there isnt enough people we might pick up some outsiders or go with a single group.

- Starting this week, if you wanna join Naxx 10 guild runs just sign up on the raidplanner for NAXXRAMAS 10 GROUP 1! Since most of the people kept signing more on group 1 than 2 (Razz). Just sign up there and me and the 2 leading teams for each group will sort the groups out at 19.00 when the invites start.

- To be noticed: REMEMBER to be prepared for invites at 19.00 for any guild raid, this means - when we start the invites we expect everyone to be done in any other raids/instances, or we will get someone else for your place. Just like if you are not on time for the raid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xaritax8

June's Guild UPDATE - Must READ :p
Page 1 of 1