Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tips on Rouge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocho
Grunt
Grunt
Rocho

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Tips on Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Tips on Rouge   Tips on Rouge Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:59 am

I will get indepth with the skills if anyone needs them i always like going with shadow step for pvp its mega sexy. But the basic's of rogue are pump all the agi you can make blinding powder vanish powder and psn's for pvp. Without these items rogues are weak sauce. Its pretty cut and dry vs warriors use sap instead of stun reason being you dont have to watch their hp go up you can sap and bs or sap vanish bs so about 1-3sec max of them healing threw second wind also blinding powder blinding powder blinding powder. I never see anyone use it anymore trust me its worth making ^^! I'm stoned so I know i left out a shit load but feel free to ask questions, i will be glad to answer em!
Back to top Go down
shade
Champion
Champion
shade

Male
Number of posts : 200
Job/hobbies : Annoying Sweex, Music, WoW, Digital Art.
Humor : Pretty much everything goes
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadistica
Race: Undead Undead
Class: Priest Priest

Tips on Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips on Rouge   Tips on Rouge Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:43 am

That doesn't work, Sapping procs second wind too

I never use Shadowstep in the beginning to attack , but save for later when i kite people, watching them slowly die while i hop around.

Its like an instant blink, the opponent doesnt expect it and i can dish a hell alot of damage in that 1 second of disorientation.... i love the way they scream

" Roxxane!!! Stop using Spedd hax!1111 "

And i go " Rofl, L2p Naab"
Back to top Go down

Tips on Rouge
Page 1 of 1