Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

::APPROVED :: Eremiel - disc priest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eremiel

Eremiel

Male
Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : Webdesigner
Humor : Anything really, mostly sarcastic cause of my danish nationality :)
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Character sheet
Character Name: Eremiel
Race: Undead Undead
Class: Priest Priest

::APPROVED :: Eremiel - disc priest Empty
PostSubject: ::APPROVED :: Eremiel - disc priest   ::APPROVED :: Eremiel - disc priest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:32 am

Your Name: Lars
Nationality: Danish / Denmark
Describe yourself with 3 words: 3 words? uh-oh-that-was-already-two-words-plus-this-long-word.

Silly, fast-learner, helpful

Character Name: Eremiel
Class: Priest
Level: 80
Professions: Herbalism / Skinning, however dropping skinning soonish as I really don't get to skin much.

Current Main and OffSpec (in case you have aquired Dual Spec):
Current spec is discipline healer, I also have dual spec where I'm shadow. I use it primarily for dailies and quests.

Would you temporarily respec if we asked:
Sure, however I'm not that good a shadow priest, not to mention I have zero hit-rating.

Armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Eremiel

Describe your raiding experience:

Pre-tbc: MC cleared, BWL 2 bosses down, Onyxia cleared, nightmare dragons cleared, lord kazzak cleared, that weird dragon i don't recall the name of anymore in Azshara, Zul'gurub cleared, AQ20 cleared

Pre-wotlk: Karazhan cleared, Serpentshrine caverns cleared, Gruuls lair cleared, Tempest keep cleared, Mount hyjal cleared, Black Temple cleared, Doom lord kazzak cleared, magtheridons clear cleared, doomwalker or whatever his name was in Shadowmoon valley cleared, Zul'aman cleared

Wotlk: Naxx10 cleared, Naxx25 cleared, EoE10 cleared, EoE25 cleared, OS10 cleared, OS25 cleared, OS25-2d cleared, had a couple of shots on 3D, but never managed to. I haven't been in Ulduar yet, as I stopped playing my previous chars before Ulduar content.

Previous guilds:
As I have played on a lot of different chars since vanilla WoW, I've been in a lot of guilds. I'm just gonna sum up my wotlk guild, as the other ones aren't really existant anymore.

Alliance guild Indecisive on Emerald Dream. Joined the guild on my mage, changed to shaman briefly to help out a couple of raids, changed back to mage, then when WotLK hit, I was promoted to MT/OT on my paladin.

Why did you leave these guilds:
Indecisives ideas of how a guild should be changed during WotLK, and as an officer with a different view, it was clear I had to go.

Are you willing to spend time on wiping to get to know new bosses:
Yes

How did you hear about Blazing Fury:
I was doing a violet hold heroic on my disc priest, and a warlock called Stream whispered me, asking me if I might be interested in applying.

Do you know anyone in the guild, if so who:
Stream -- only briefly talked though, the guy who wanted me to apply.

Why do you wish to join the guild and what could you bring to it:
I'd like to join Blazing Fury as you guys seem to have your shit together, and still able to have fun and a nice environment. I can bring myself as a person, who is always willing to help, not to mention after having played every aspect of the game (melee dps, ranged dps, healer, tank), I consider myself able to give tips and hints for people not being sure on their class/role.

As a discipline priest, which used to be unusual up until latest patch, I believe I can help out the raid/group/guild as a part of a healing team, where my primary role is to keep the tank alive, as well as boost caster dps with my tricks Wink

From what times can you raid as in earliest and latest:
17:00-24:00 in weekdays, 10:00 and until raid is over during weekends.

Any specific days you are unavailable:
No specific days during the week, but there's always some days you can't go, as you have different plans, such as family visits etc, we all know it.

Anything else you'd like to mention?
I am guessing you guys already are tired of reading the long application, but I have some more to add, plus some clarification.

I've been raiding on my rogue Faydwer, previously known as Tauranis. I started it up on Draenor, but at the current moment its on Emerald Dream.
I've been raiding on my mage Ykesha, previously known as Beijing. Also started up on Draenor, but at the current moment its on Emerald Dream.
I've been raiding on my shaman Tennin, previously known as Lunatie. Started it up on Steamwheedle Cartel, but at the current moment its on Emerald Dream.
I've been raiding on my paladin Raishu, which used to be my main before my priest Eremiel. Started up on Emerald Dream.

Armory links:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Raishu
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Faydwer
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Ykesha
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Tennin
---

From reading this you're probably thinking I'm a guild/server jumper, but actually no. First guild on Draenor decided to move to Bronze Dragonflight as a free-transfer came up. After about 5-10 of us had moved, rest of the guild decided not to move all of a sudden, and some of us were feeling a bit stabbed, and left the guild. Personally I joined a guild called Deus Vult, that after long time disbanded cause of the GM and his wife got a child, and noone felt they could take over his position. After that I joined a guild called Afterlife, where I raided for quite a while, until a fight with the GM, as he was being a dick and prioritizing friends over long-commited members when it came to raids. I decided to transfer server to Steamwheedle Cartel, where I played my shaman up to 70, and joined a guild called Rage. Rage is where I got most of my TBC experience.

After having played for a long time at that moment, I took a break as Age of Conan came out. Played it for a bout halfway through the game, got bored, and stopped. A RL friend on Emerald-Dream told me that his guild (Indecisive) could use a mage, and from my previous experience I would be more than welcome, as I could bring some good ideas and tactics on how to do bosses they were still struggling on. I decided to move all my chars over after a month, where I played mage up until sunwell (cleared it all etc), and then WotLK came out. I had already taken the decision of leveling up a paladin, and made a deal with the leading team (which I also was a part of at that time cause of my experience and commitment), and thats pretty much it.

---

Last not least, I was told to write here that Mysteria, my current guild, have got the opportunity to join Blazing Fury as you guys were recruiting, and having heard from people from other guilds on the server about your good reputation, I've decided to apply.

We're currently about 7-8 members who will/might join, I am saying will/might as some haven't decided yet, or are on vacation. I have however taken my decision after having talked to a couple of other people on the server.

Following members from Mysteria might/will apply:

Eremiel
Healius
Dorghar
Humanivore/Eternalagony (he has a problem deciding what to play)
Zulia
Antibrain
Nemoo

We're all from Denmark, as we have been trying to build up a guild based on that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.noidea.dk
Iluminium
High Warlord
High Warlord
Iluminium

Male
Number of posts : 42
Humor : lol? Always happy
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Character sheet
Character Name: Iluminium
Race: Blood Elves Blood Elves
Class: Death Knight Death Knight

PostSubject: Re: ::APPROVED :: Eremiel - disc priest   ::APPROVED :: Eremiel - disc priest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:57 am

Aight, i think i'll handle this one Wink

Well hello there, actually think that i've heard someone saying that a bunch of peeps wanted to come in Razz

Anyway you know what, i'll throw some mouth gibberish at you in the game for some further talking Wink

Oh and btw, whenever your friends decide what they wanna do, make em throw an App Cool

:: WALL OF TEXT :: is teh Love! lol!

Iluminium, High Warlord of Blazing Fury
Back to top Go down
Furball
High Warlord
High Warlord
Furball

Male
Number of posts : 49
Job/hobbies : WoW, DDR, Screwing over the Vent server
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Furball
Race: Tauren Tauren
Class: Druid Druid

PostSubject: Re: ::APPROVED :: Eremiel - disc priest   ::APPROVED :: Eremiel - disc priest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:16 am

Excellent application, you got my blessing Wink
I preffer reading such a long application over someone who filled it in within 5 minutes really.

Props to you! goodluck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::APPROVED :: Eremiel - disc priest   ::APPROVED :: Eremiel - disc priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::APPROVED :: Eremiel - disc priest
Page 1 of 1