Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules of Engagement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aenarion

Aenarion

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Aenarion
Race: Blood Elves Blood Elves
Class: Paladin Paladin

Rules of Engagement Empty
PostSubject: Rules of Engagement   Rules of Engagement Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 7:42 am

I better put this up, the sole purpose of introducing a few pvp rules and guidlines for us to (suggestively) follow. cause there is a borderline between having fun and being unfair ^^
the reason i play is cause i wanna have fun not make international enemies Razz

1. try to minimize ganking in groups it makes us look weak Razz if you see a person fighting 1 on 1 give some respect to the opossing person and stay out of it till he asks for assistance

2. always follow the non camping rule issued by admin meaning giving them time to run away and not hitting them while they are recovering their health TILL 100% I said till so it means YOU CANNOT attack untill they are 100% ,and you cannot kill a guy after he just ressed ok?

3. REspect a guy lvling in the mob cause come on weve been victims of those too in eps...if you cant ressist it kill him after the mob is dead so its a win win then move on

4. if you feel its going to get ugly like flamewars in lfg and whining just end it quick, walk away or just shut it cause we dont want eveyr one to jump in and start something we didnt intend to egging them on and taunting will only cause more migraine to gms to yourselves and more dirty things to pile up in lfg so keep it to a minimum

5. always show respect in pvp Very Happy alright you all know what sapients gladio means (though in a game they were for evil world dominaiton Razz) lol you represent that guild from the squires to the magnus to the magistrate so show some class too i know its the little things but those little things make up a good character dont forget to bow after every duel too lol

well if i missed out on some rules kindly inform me have fun always ok take care
Back to top Go down
shade
Champion
Champion
shade

Male
Number of posts : 200
Job/hobbies : Annoying Sweex, Music, WoW, Digital Art.
Humor : Pretty much everything goes
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadistica
Race: Undead Undead
Class: Priest Priest

Rules of Engagement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of Engagement   Rules of Engagement Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:05 am

I cant do half this stuff....

Yes You know i can't!!!
Back to top Go down

Rules of Engagement
Page 1 of 1